Services from a Care Manager should be something that every family takes advantage of, but in reality very few families are offered these services. Care managers could go a long ways towards helping the family with cost containment and finding a better and more efficient ways of providing care for a loved one.
The concept is simple; ACHA provides a care manager (at no addional costs) that acts as a guide through the maze of long-term care services and providers. By providing consumer education and advocacy, reducing costs by avoiding inappropriate placements, duplication of services, and unnecessary hospitalizations.
• So many questions, so little time. Is this how you’re feeling about your next appointment with your doctor? Would you rather feel empowered and less frustrated instead?
• We all know the American healthcare system has become more complex and fragmented and the cost of medical care is increasingly falling on us, the consumer. Our fears and frustrations continue to grow in response.
• When it’s your health at stake it’s hard to stay calm and focused so you can be confident you are making informed decisions. That’s why people are turning to professional Patient Advocates to help them navigate the arduous road of healthcare and stay healthy.
• Today you need a Patient Advocate by your side and on your side.
• As your Patient Advocate we will accompany you to appointments with your doctor, help them go smoothly, and result in the outcome that meets your goals.
• As you’re Patient Advocate you can save time, worry, and money, and concentrate on taking care of your health.